The Students of LIMBO are running this popular fundraiser once again!
They are selling navel oranges and red grapefruit from Indian River Groves in Florida. They are offering 10 pound and 20 pound cartons of each fruit as well as mixed cartons containing both.
The sale will run until November 13th when all orders and money must be turned in.
Once Indian River Groves receives the orders, the fruit is packed and shipped with 24 hours – guaranteed fresh!
Expected delivery is between December 1st and 20th but we will get an exact date after placing the order.
Please support your favorite choral or instrumental student by ordering directly from them or online at www.fruitorder.com (simply put in our school ID# 623316 to access our site). During checkout you will be prompted to choose a student’s name from the list or choose LIMBO general fund to support the organization as a whole.
If you have any questions please contact Peggy Gronenthal at 895-8188 or at email@example.com.
In partnership with Willis Greenhouses of Lawrenceville LIMBO will be having a Holiday Plant Sale
Perfect for decorating or gift giving this Holiday Season
- Poinsettias – Red, White or Pink (6″ pot) $9.00 each
- Cyclamens – Assorted Colors (7.5″ pot) $17.50 each
(All flowers come with foil wrap)
Willis Greenhouses generously contributes to LIMBO for each plant sold – directly benefiting the selling student
- Complete the order information on attached form (make checks payable to LIMBO)
- Submit form with payment to your music teacher. Orders will be collected daily each school day beginning November 11th.
***Final Date for order submission is: Monday, December 16th***
A big THANK YOU to all of those who participated in the LIMBO Thanksgiving Pie Fundraiser.
Have a wonderful holiday.
Lawrence Integrated Music Booster Organization is a group of parents, students and community members who actively support the choral and instrumental programs at Lawrence High School.
We support the LHS music department by: Sponsoring One Night Stand, which features the jazz ensembles; donating towards purchases like LHS’s new Boston Steinway Grand piano; sponsoring music program trips to places such as Disney World, New Orleans, San Francisco and Puerto Rico; helping to subsidize guest artists such as Bobby Yang (2011) and Mark Wood (2010); giving scholarships to graduating seniors; and sponsoring the end-of-the-year music program awards banquet.
How you can get involved
• Come to our monthly meetings, the first Tuesday of each month at 7 p.m. in the LHS band room
• You can get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Go to the following link to sign up for our mailing list: Mailing list
• Join as a member and even if you can’t make it to meetings, just indicate on your membership form how you’d like to help or email to let us know. Click link below to download a membership form.
What our members do
We organize fundraisers and lend our support to the music department’s activities throughout the year. We offer great opportunities for students to raise money for trips as well as for our general fund.